MCC Thrift Ontario – Online Purchase Policy
We make a point of selecting quality products for our online shop that are in great condition.
We aim to be transparent with our product photos and descriptions, making a point to mention any flaws that may be present on the product.
As such, our products will be sold AS IS.
- Upon pick-up of your product(s), please have your sales receipt available.
- If there is a line-up, proceed to the front of the line and inform the employee at the door you are there to pick-up your online purchase
- You will be granted next entry into the shop
From the time of purchase, you will have 14 days to pick-up your product(s) from our shop.
If, after 14 days, the product(s) has not been picked-up:
- An automatic refund will be given in the form of reimbursement to the original form of payment
- The product(s) will either be placed back onto our online shop or our retail floor.
If, at the time of pick-up, you are unhappy with your product:
- A refund will be given in the form of an MCC Thrift Shop Gift Card – valid at any of our 7 Ontario Thrift shops. (Gift cards currently not accepted online)
- Once the product has left the shop, we will not offer a refund, nor returns/exchanges